By everysingleone - 16/01/2015 03:43 - United States

Today, I found out that every single picture that I have ever sent to my boyfriend, his father has also received. Every. Single. One. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 687
You deserved it 29 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's highly creepy and your boyfriend should have told you about that. If your boyfriend didn't know, I'd still be very uncomfortable around his dad.

Comments

Well at least you won't have any problems getting friendly with his dad ?

Badkarma4u 17

I think I saw a **** video that started like this. Whatever you do, dont sunbathe topless by the family pool. Also, if your washer and dryer break, go to a laundromat, and for the love of all things holy stay away from limousines.

Maybe you should figure out how to send a picture. It's not that complicated

No, it can be more complicated to understand an FML. Apparently.

Well that depends on whether or not you sent any inappropriate pictures to your boyfriend. Now that could be rather embarrassing. However I tend to wonder how old you are? I mean seriously a sending pictures that are indecent should not be sent via phone once it is out there on the "net" the picture remains out there in one form or another.

Pictures aren't just spirited off to the Internet from a text message unless one of the people puts it on a website or its shared with others. I hope you realize that there's nothing wrong with being intimate over the phone or sexting when it's between two consenting people of legal age. Now whether she is of legal age is a whole different point.

You realize that about 4 months ago several hundred photos of celebs were stolen and distributed, right? From the iCloud where iPhones can be set to back up and/or store their photos automatically.

I'm going to assume he has the parental app that allows him to monitor his sons activities. So, I'm also assuming he's a creepy perv for not saying anything. Or he's one of those "way to go son but I'll never tell you that to your face" kind of dads.. which is also weird.

At Least dad knows what his son is getting into

For those of you that don't know, a lot of parents that have iPhone's use their child's iTunes account to activate their phone. Now that the child's iTunes account is on the phone they receive every iMessage that the child gets too. It's stupid I know but that's apple..

One of the many reasons why iPhones are for iDiots.

Its so easy to turn that off though by just turning off imessage

but if you don't know it is happening you won't know to turn it off

That's seriously disturbing - he could have easily let you know immediately. I would have a serious talk with your boyfriend about that & especially if your (as I'm assuming) fairly young

cryssycakesx3 22

but it's not the boyfriend's fault...