By Anonymous - 24/07/2013 16:36 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, I found out that even though my boyfriend thinks that peeing on me in the shower is acceptable, he will still freak out and call me disgusting if I try to use the toilet while he's taking a shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 334
You deserved it 6 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beneathitallxx 15

Next time pee on him, see how he likes it.

Comments

I'm pretty sure OP was OK with her BF pissing on her

Hot water goes away when ya flush thats why

Only in America, so it seems? I have never had that issue anywhere. Only when using hot water (outside the shower) would the shower go cold, but not with toilets.

That only happens in really old houses in America. I've never had that problem myself, and I've lived here all my life.

"Haters wanna hate. Lovers wanna love. I don't even want none of the above. I want to piss on you........."

Both are disgusting. YDI if you're going to let him shower with you

jdrappi 12

Nah he was probably masterbating in the shower and didnt want you to catch him

Well are you peeing when you use the toilet? If so then he needs to deal. But if you're you're pooping, I'd be against that too. That's just not something I need to share with my spouse. You should address the golden shower in the shower situation if you don't like it and have an issue indulging his fetish. No one should be subjected to fluids they don't want, even in a relationship.

Three problem-solvers: 1. "Aw, you don't like it? Keep your piss off my legs and we'll call it even." 2. Offer him a tampon, since he clearly has a huge gaping veejay. 3. Nut-tap him the next time he goes all R. Kelly on you. Or shower alone.