By Anonymous - 15/04/2011 06:57 - United States

Today, I found my dead phone that had been missing for two weeks. I turned it on to see that I had only gotten 2 text messages during the two weeks. They were both from my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 797
You deserved it 6 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well aren't you mommy's special little child!

Thats because the people that mattered already knew your phone was gone.

Comments

anushax 0

With someone, by yourself doesn't count.

I disagree; going out alone can often make it easier to meet new people. if there's no one to go out with, this is exactly what he should do- go where people are and talk to them. if OP is as insecure as he sounds, he should worry less, not more, about what people think.

Good point. What I meant was don't just go to a movie by yourself and go home lol.

NCR 0

I love how your picture is a guy about to shoot his dick off

82 shh... It's supposed to be gangster.

zeromarth 2

say thing woth me your not alone

MrGold 0

??? I agree pal I was like "uhhhh what?"

Let me see what the Idiot-English Translation Engine says: "Say this with me: you're not alone." That makes more sense.

I thought it was: 'Same thing with me. You're not alone.' But I could be wrong.

ifiFaLL 1

think he tried to say what 55 said. sausage fingers ftl

you're so kind, call me plx! on 911 but my shift starts in 4.5 hours. :)

sourgirl101 28

You want the callofdutyking to call you? Interesting!

If your phone was off, then missed calls wouldn't show up. How do you know that all of these people who didn't text didn't call instead? Also, you didn't see any of your friends for 2 weeks that they had no idea about your missing phone?

I can lose my phone for like a month and when I find I got 0 texts usually =/

Thats because the people that mattered already knew your phone was gone.

sourgirl101 28

I love how you sugar coated that! (: See OP, someone doesn't think you're a loser.lol

ijnek 3

I only get 2-3 text messages a month. They're advertisers. I dont care though.

if youre as young as most of the people on this site (unlike me), don't get too discouraged. be a cool person and you'll accumulate more and more friendships as you get older...and sometimes there's just not much going on.

well, when I say 'cool' I mostly refer to someone who is sane, genuine and can get along with most other people. not 'cool' as in popular. cool as in, you know, cool. ;)

45 - you look like a potential serial killer or uni-bomber...just sayin'