By Anonymous - 18/10/2015 14:23 - United States - Marshall

Today, I found my daughter's fanfiction account. I need a new pair of eyes, or brain bleach, or both. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 926
You deserved it 5 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You might want to talk to your kid op, that stuff can get pretty graphic. Unless you believe she's old enough. Then ydi if she is.

Comments

PunkPrincess_fml 11

Teens need privacy. You can f*** off OP.

CookieCat327 9

We know so much more than you think, right?

I genuinely freaked out for a second there; for a split second I thought that my dad wrote this fml about finding MY fanfiction account...

and I bet there's worse ideas that just haven't come out yet D:

IcyDarcy 10

If you need brain bleach 'cause of her bad grammar, you should try and help her with her school work instead of reading stories she most likely never wanted you to read. If you're shocked 'cause she writes graphic things, remember you weren't supposed to read those stories in the first place (and the more time she spends writing graphic sex and the like the less time she'll spend out on the streets actually experiencing those things she writes about.) In all cases, if she writes slash fanfiction, DON'T ever tell her you read her stories. I've been writing slash fics since I was 13 or so and while I never really hid it from my dad, I would've sure freaked out if he had ever told me, "Oh by the way, I found and read that story you wrote about two band guys having sex backstage!"

It was either yaoi, or extremely graphic 5sos or 1D fan fiction.

why the **** were you looking through her stuff? You're such a control freak you're probably indirectly responsible for this being her creative outlet.

Kids and their imagination these days...

Let me guess She's writing twilight fan fiction isn't she