By DarkChild - 11/02/2016 22:18 - France

Today, I found my 6-year-old daughter recording herself on her little tape recorder. When I asked her what she was up to, she replied in her cute little voice, "I'm recording myself so you'll have a souvenir when I'm dead." FML
I agree, your life sucks 633
You deserved it 45

Top comments

That's actually really sweet, if you ignore the giant creepy factor.

Comments

kenwolfy 14

I think it's time to get your child help

be careful children have intuition, about things!

Better then her recording you so she has a souvenir when you die .

Pretty creepy, wonder who learned her that

aeryn97 17

You're in France? how much of the terrorist attacks has she seen or heard about? even if it's just you talking about it or watching the news? this impacts kids and maybe she heard a story about a mum listening to her daughter's voice after she was gone. kids are super clever and know more than we think. my 4 yr old accidentally saw a news report on Syria and the air strikes. we talked about refugees and the bad people only briefly to answer her questions. she looked at me and immediately said mummy, the bad people think we are the bad people. they understand far more than we can give them credit for.

I agree 37. Kids can feel things like that. I would keep a watch on her.

SexxiKitty 20

When I was little I thought that you were supposed to hold hands when crossing the street so that if you got hit by a car you wouldn't die alone.