97
By Electro - / Thursday 11 February 2016 21:51 / United States - Nashua
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
By  kk456  |  19

Not cool for you, but how to?

By  i_live_to_vault  |  19

I bet the results were shocking.

By  Tomato_Cheese  |  22

I believe that was a *gets shot*...

Reply
  Tomato_Cheese  |  22

In hospital* I believe that was a-*gets electrocuted*

By  itsalanis  |  24

I'm very static-prone, since I work with a bunch of material that causes it. I've been shocked in almost every place, but yikes. That feeling must be very uncomfortable, but at least it's super short-lived. :)

Loading data…