By alliobamy - 28/09/2009 04:09 - United States

Today, I found an old friend of mine on Facebook. After adding her, I suggested friends for her. She ended up adding every single one I added, but not me. I later saw her ask one of those friends who the hell I was and how I knew all of them. We used to eat lunch together everyday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 026
You deserved it 3 083

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

i_got_it 0

people still use facebook?? that shit it mad confusing... but maybe thats because im slow.... im not sure cuz im zooted.

vivamissnica 0
cucumberfabulous 7

Sorry, I don't get this?? You said you added her, THEN suggested more friends for her? Then she added all of them but not you? What the heck....?

LemonFairy 0

How does that... not make sense? Unless you don't have a facebook? If not: you friend request someone, and at that time you can suggest people that they may know and send a "people you may know" request thing (something like that) to both people. So the friend added all of the people the OP suggested, but not the OP.

cucumberfabulous 7

Ohhhhhh okay... thank you! Yea, I don't have a Facebook so this is all very confusing to me =P

swimmer07 0

fake. you can't suggest friends for someone on facebook unless you are friends with them.

mina_8 0

That probably means the person saw you as "someone to talk to because it passes time" rather than "a friend." :P

19fml18 0

That doesn't mean you weren't the creepo in the back corner. There's usually one at most tables.

i_stay_anonymous 0

I don't get it. You added her, but she added everyone but you... I don't get it... At all.

That chick's going to be me in the future, I just know it...

jessamused 0

now, see. when you add someone, you can type in a private message. *hi so-and-so! remember me, we used to hang together in school! what you been up to? hows life* opens the door and stops the awkwardness of not being remembered. not that i would know. usually i am the person saying to others...um, who was this person we apparently sat with for 5 years.....If your name has changed, you have put on/lost a drastic amount of weight or drastically changed your appearence in other ways, its completely possible she just doesnt equate you now, to person you were. though, she could have had some tact, and did what i have done and send a private message straight to the requester "sorry, its been a few years. you look familiar, and your name feels familiar, but Im not sure i know you....". people are either very accomodating, or get offended. you can't please everyone. just move on. so she doesnt remember you. just because you sat together at lunch doesnt mean you knew her, or she thought of you as a friend. sorry, but true.

EVEN IF she was a trans woman then she never was man. shes just a woman being a woman!!!!