By s0m3guy2010 - 19/04/2013 00:06 - United States

Today, I found a pound of cooked bacon in the dryer. When I asked my roommate about it, he confessed; his excuse was that he wanted to dry up the grease before eating it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 441
You deserved it 3 826

s0m3guy2010 tells us more.

I know he was bacon for a heart attack. Although the dryer didn't break, I was really porked from doing laundry until he was able to clean everything out.

Top comments

What the hell are you complaining about?!?!? BACON SCENTED CLOTHES!!!!!

What a waste of perfectly good bacon!!!

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What the hell are you complaining about?!?!? BACON SCENTED CLOTHES!!!!!

yeah but you don't want OP to eat the clothes lol

AMAZING.. Unless you have a dog. o.o NEVERTHELES- Gain, I demand you create bacon scented laundry detergent!

Roskosity 22

I'm imagining the Ashton Kutcher scene in Cheaper By the Dozen where the dog attacks his crotch after they soak his underwear in meat.

The guy might be on to something, who knows! Though, he's the only person I've ever heard of that would eat their bacon deprived of grease.

Who eats bacon without grease?!?!?!

People who really want to stay skinny sometimes they even crush their french fries in napkins to take out the grease.

Obviously you drain it out and let it dry out on paper-towels at home.. But draining grease out with the dryer haha.. That doesn't sound tasty at all.. And terrible damage to the dryer most likely...

monnanon 13

wouldnt grilling it or using a george forman girll achieve what the roommate wanted?

Sure, 28, if you like a thin wooden block for bacon. George Foreman grills remove fat from meats, meaning that about half of the bacon would be gone by the time it's done, leaving you with a hardened shell of what was once a good breakfast.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

A whole pound of bacon? I hope that isn't all for one sitting. That's a heart attack and dryer replacement waiting to happen!

I know he was bacon for a heart attack. Although the dryer didn't break, I was really porked from doing laundry until he was able to clean everything out.

I eat around a pound of bacon in a sitting when I make it, but I only make it on occasion. It really isn't that ridiculous, it's just one package of bacon ._.

I'm low carb, I eat real-bacon (not the processed stuff, actual meat) and my diet consists of 60-70% fat. I do check ups once a year and my health is far better than it used to be when i was on junk food, both vegan and non-vegan junk. You just can't do combination of carbs AND fat. It's either carbs OR fat. Bacon on bread = bad, bacon and cheese = good, bread and cheese = bad, bread and jam = good, bacon and jam - bad. Get how it works?

Sir_ND_Pity 35

64 - I showed my girlfriend your comment (since she has a degree in nutrition) to see what she thought about what you said and she says the following: having a diet that consists of very few macronutrients (in your case, just fat and not carbs) isn't always healthy. Your body needs some of each as well as many other things; it is okay to eat whatever you like as long as you do so in moderation. There are good and bad fats for your body, just like there are good and bad carbs for your body. Having both isn't bad and having just one of each is necessarily more healthy.

Points for being creative! To bad it was a waste of bacon though.

And if you're drying your shirts, throwing the bacon in to fry with it is NOT an option.

Tell me more so I am not encouraged to do so. :)

What a smart roommate you've got there.