By InsertPopcicle - 22/11/2013 06:53 - United States

Today, I forgot I left my tampons in a grocery bag packed with food that I put into the fridge. I realized two hours later while frantically looking for a tampon. I'm still cold down there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 168
You deserved it 12 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who puts an entire bag of groceries into the fridge? Don't you have a system according to which items are organised in there? You know, like normal people?

you may be on to something there OP. cold temperatures slow the rate of blood flow and help with muscle cramps. now it only matters if sticking a popsicle up there is worth the results

Comments

I usually bag my groceries and separate things out...hasn't failed me yet...

You put the entire grocery bag in the fridge? sorry op but ydi.

etoilenuit 15

Oh that would prob feel good..

etoilenuit 15

I'm totally never ever going to try this because I definitely don't think it'd feel good or anything.... ..... *looks at tampon box longingly*

martin8337 35

I don't know but I've been told, Eskino pussy is rather cold.

I would have just folded tp as a pad while I wait.

Im sorry, but thats very stupid. You should be lucky if you don't get an urinary tract infection. Wich is fairly easy for women to get. And by my own experience it hurts like hell.

UTI from... the cold? That makes no sense.

The tampons were not unwrapped, commingling with the other food, they were in wrappers in a box. She just stuck the whole box in the fridge.

47 is probably also one of those people who thinks you can get a cold from cold weather.

Francine is it you? "more refreshing than a popsicle"

perdix 29

At least, now you have an excuse for being frigid.