By Anonymous - 07/08/2013 15:46 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I finally worked up the courage to write a girl a note, with my number on it, and the words: "You're stunning. Get in touch sometime." Heart pounding, I saw her, got up, and passed her the note. Then I passed out at her feet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 902
You deserved it 7 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awee, how sweet. xD She'll never forget that first impression haha !

This is when you say you have low blood sugar...

Comments

greggly123 6

Wrote her a note?? What are you 8yrs old?

I fail to see how this is any different from people hitting each other up on social networks. At least he had the balls to walk up to someone outside of a computer.

personally I think notes are pretty sweet still, more personal than an email or something. Hopefully she over looks the whole fainting bit and gives you a shot op.

Yeah, I would much rather prefer a cute, handwritten note with meaning and good intent behind it instead of some creepy, meaningless Facebook message.

13 - That's actually a really sweet thing to do. You don't have to be young to express your feelings like that, sometimes the more old fashioned ways can be the most romantic. I'd rather get a note like that than a text message any day.

I'm guessing you're 8 years old because older people know that in the past, people wrote love notes and letters all the time. I personally find the notion very endearing.

This is exactly what I thought of... DU U LIEK ME? [ ] Y [ ] N

Don't say that. I bet you've done it.

65 - Insulin reduces blood sugar, so that would not really help at all...

skulltorn 8

Tell her you fell head over heels for such a pretty lady.

olpally 32

Good effort. Hopefully she goes out with you anyways!

If I was the girl I would think it was cute :3

BubbleGrunge 18

Aww, hopefully she nursed you back to health OP! Plus, I like how you worded your note! Hope it all works out!!

Aw, OP. Was she still there when you came to? If she was, then she is probably worth swooning over :)