By messed up - 16/09/2011 21:10 - United States

Today, I finally told my crush that I like her. She said she could never date me, because apparently, "My best friend likes you." Her best friend is my step-sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 587
You deserved it 2 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

do it bro. u guys ain't blood. so there's nothing wrong with.

Your not related so its all cool.z You live in the same house... OPPORTUNITIES MAN!

She was probably just trying to let you down gently! Guess it backfired a little.

That I gross and nasty as hell! It doesn't matter that they aren't blood related!

U have to knock it out just once, if she's hot. Otherwise u r always going to wonder.

Feel sorry for you OP. My husband was in a five year on and off relationship with his step sister whilst their parents were dating then subsequently got married... As nice a person as the step sister is, it's so awkward and weird! Especially at the beginning of our relationship... It's now one of those "forbidden" topics in the family to avoid confusing and messing up the kids... My advice, don't do it!!! Even if she's hot!! Sure it's easy access but it's just a lot simpler and easier if you don't go there... End it now and tell the step sister it's never going to happen otherwise no matter who you like or end up with, it will just make things more complicated for your future relationships...

I don't think that's what they were getting at, more the point that they don't want to go near their step sister because it would be weird and its annoying the person they do like won't go out with them because of their step sister's crush.

This was a double post. I had no use you could edit posts haha