By jk2010 - 03/02/2010 17:44 - Israel

Today, I finally removed my car insurance after realizing it costs too much money. Since I then had more money, I went to celebrate with ice cream. On the way, I got hit by a truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 127
You deserved it 55 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks. Where I live it's illegal to drive without car insurance.

that was stupid of you - insurance is to cover your ass as well as the other idiots out there!!

Comments

well if the truck hit you, shouldn't he be the one paying not you. so it doesn't even matter if you have insurance or not

RevengeOnYou 0

I dont see why this is an fml when u ydi for removing your insurance. You can NEVER be too careful while u drive. No matter what, you should have insurance. Another person who sucks at driving can just BAM! into your car. Thats why insurance in recommended. Your an idiot for canceling it just because it was expensive. Your life is more costly than that!

Pssh, that's how insurance companies in Israel teach people who cancel their insurance a lesson! They hire a truck to seek out your car and plow into it! Jk, that sucks. I would totally cancel my insurance for ice cream too...but I would ride my bike to the ice cream shop so I wouldn't feel like such a fatty...and to avoid car collisions that my non-existent insurance wouldn't pay for. But seriously. Sucks to be OP.

riku3220 2

Karma affects you in your next life, not your current one. Get off of your My Name is Earl shit and learn some history.

kelleyb323 0

if the truck hit you then his insurance pays or your car. regardless you deserve it for not having insurance. a wreck costs way more than a monthly payment.

has anyone here actually got more money/repairs out of their insurance company than they had already put in? i swear its all a huge scam.

What would be the fkn point if they didn't make a profit?

Yeah, I got a new car out of mine, which is at least 8 years worth of car insurance at the rate I pay. A good deal if you ask me, considering my rate also covers life and renter's insurance.

GeoThermalSleuth 0

Ouch. That hurts. Why do these things always happen with cars? When it's Winter the Heat goes out, when it's Summer the Air Conditioning Goes out, when you are about to go on Vacation the Engine Dies, When you want to fix a gas leak the Car Bursts into flames (happened to my mom, true story), and you cancel your Car insurence and you get hit by a Truck. Life sucks, Cars are Evil, Dr. Pepper is good. That's why I don't have a car, that and I'm not Street Legal for another 1/2 year. ... Yay.

I got hit by a car the other day, her insurance paid for my car. All i had to pay for was the ambulance ride. The thing that got it was that her license had expired and the lad that picked her up from the scene also had a license out of date. The trip home from skiing should have been 1 hour but because of the crash it took 8 hours. If they crashed into you you should have got interviewed and called they're insurance.

when i got hit by someone, their insurance covered the ambulance.. you should look into that.

if your a federal employee, try Usaa- it's the best insurance agency ever