By UrbanCass - 25/06/2009 23:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally had sex with a girl I've been dating for over a month. Before we got started she told me not to worry about the birth control because she could handle that. So after we finished I asked her what kind of birth control she used. She said she meditated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 453
You deserved it 76 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol, YDI. Take some responsibility for yourself you idiot.

No control is the best control.............. You can secretly mixed the plan b into her food or drink

Comments

Haha and just as I read this, a birth control commercial came on TV and I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.... but it wasn't a commercial for meditation, which would have made this even better. You probably should have used condoms anyways, because it's just responsible.

ALWAYS use a condom until you're married. Any birth control isn't 100% effective, and condoms are the only birth control that also protect against STDs. YDI. Always use a condom.

AssOf2009 0
Hugorgy 0

If you're mature enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to be prepared for the consequences, meaning a baby. Always use protection! You could have an STD or AIDS right now. Way to go. Get tested and educated.

This is why you always use a condom duh.... nothings 100% effective anyhow and you`re covering your own butt not hers really too... what about getting a std... she prolly meditates to prevent those too.

themixedt4pe 0

If this is real (which I doubt that it is), YDI for not asking her beforehand. YDI even more for "finally" having sex with someone after dating for just over a month. A month is too soon to be having sex (especially without a condom!), but certainly long enough to figure out that your girlfriend is loony toons. And before you jump to conclusions, I am not Christian, and I'm not old (though perhaps I am old-fashioned). I just use my common sense to avoid bad situations.

#100, you have got to be kidding. A month is long enough for sex, so long as you use reasonable precautions. Most people in the civilized world have sex right around the 3rd date. This guy isn't a fool because he had sex too soon, he's a fool because he didn't take reponsibility for the birth control. Oh, and calling fake on FML's is bad form.

I would argue that most don't have sex around the third date. Many, yes. But not most. I don't think it's really that standard a thing to consider it an accepted norm.

Yeah, that's a YDI. You always need to take reponsibility for your own birth control unless you're okay with the idea of paying child support for the next eighteen years. Enjoy waiting for her next period.

YDI for having sex with a girl before marriage. If you can't tolerate the idea of having a kid and marrying your girlfriend, don't have sex! Why is it that no one has the logic to figure that out? There is no point to sex besides procreation.

Okay, first of all let me say that I am waiting for marriage before I have sex. However, I am open-minded enough not to judge others who make a different decision. You think sex has no point besides procreation? Think about this. Sex feels good. You don't have to have sex to know it feels good. It feels good so that people will want to have sex so that they can make more babies. Therefore, sex does have another point - making you feel good. It's hard to maintain self-control when your body is raging with hormones.