By UrbanCass - 25/06/2009 23:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally had sex with a girl I've been dating for over a month. Before we got started she told me not to worry about the birth control because she could handle that. So after we finished I asked her what kind of birth control she used. She said she meditated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 453
You deserved it 76 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol, YDI. Take some responsibility for yourself you idiot.

No control is the best control.............. You can secretly mixed the plan b into her food or drink

Comments

meditated.....wahahahahaha....funny as hell!

i love these people preaching at the bottom of the page on an FML site. that takes real faith. Or un-thinking single mindedness. either way im jealous.

This is why you ask first... or take matters into your own hands.

Don't ever listen to a chick about birth control. Sometimes, she could be lying. Also, the pill doesn't protect you from STD's. ALWAYS wrap your willy.

reneedel 4

YDI because you are such a pig. One month and you couldn't wait? You wanna know how long I waited to have sex with my boyfriend? One year. (I'm gonna go ahead and say 'No, I'm not fat and ugly', because I know that's going to be the next comment) So yeah, a month kind of makes you a pig. It didn't even give you long enough to really know if she was on birth control. I mean, if it didn't come up until THAT EXACT MOMENT, then there was something wrong with your relationship. But hey, props to you for getting laid. I mean, that's the most important thing, isn't it?

You're fat and ugly. /troll Also all men are pigs BAWWWW etc... /sarcasm "So yeah, a month kind of makes you a pig." .... >.> YMMV, depends on the relationship. /bait

Do you really expect anyone to follow your example? Some not fat, not ugly chick on the internet waited an entire year, therefore any copulation before such time makes you a barn animal. You are not a role model; just someone who thinks they know better than anyone else.

testing_fml 0

Maybe she didn't want to wait either. And wait for what? Marriage? Some arbitrary length of time that makes sex suddenly acceptable (not even to them, but to random internet people)? I agree it's pretty goofy to say you "finally" had sex with someone after a month, but whatever. Women have sexual desire, too, and not every act of heterosexual sex is a case of an animalistic, uncontrollable man and a chaste, gatekeeping woman.

You moron; I hope you are prepared to be her financial slave for the next eighteen years. If you're lucky, hopefully the little ditz doesn't get knocked up, you'll remember to use the latex for next time. Always, every-time, use protection, don't rely on someone you barely know to keep you from being called "Daddy" in the near future. Ditto to what #108 said.

See #115, after "so a month makes you a pig"

Edenbeam 19

"Finally"? After a month? YDI.

wow, girlfriend of "over a month" like that's a very long time, asking about her birth control only after having sex... someone doesn't sound exactly responsible enough to be having sex. It's too bad but YDI.