By goodbye - 09/03/2009 00:45 - Canada

Today, I finally got up the nerve to ask this really cute girl out I've had a crush on for over eight months. Turns out she isn't a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 447
You deserved it 127

Top comments

You know I'm in love with this chick Because it seems we really click There's no room for doubt I think I'll ask her out Wait... did you say she has a dick?

oooh, tough break. The last four girls I've asked out told me they only like girls. Keep swinging.

Comments

#1, I bet they were just saying that... I'm sorry, but people do that. Or maybe attracted to butch girls... I dunno.

u must not have really known "her". next time get 2 know the person first

something like that happened to me. Saw some one I liked looked like a girl ( A really pretty one too) Ive been with the guy for a year now. Androgeny FTW (:

Good on you! I hope you stay happy for many more years to come! :)

dramakat11 0

Well, obviously you're attracted to the guy. Have you thought of dating him anyway?

atruprince17 0

and you didnt noticed its a guy how?

It'd be nice if some of these FMLs were a bit more clear... Are we talking about a transsexual, or just a girly-looking boy? In the case of a transsexual, if you refused to date her, that's your fault, don't expect me to feel sorry for you, just because you're uncomfortable with the idea. (Not that I have a problem with people refusing to date transsexuals, but I certainly won't pity them.) However, if you mean they literally *are* a guy, and it was a mistake, I can agree that sucks. Although, I really have to wonder how you could possibly not know for *that* long. Either way, in the end, it's your fault. Sorry.