By goodbye - 09/03/2009 00:45 - Canada

Today, I finally got up the nerve to ask this really cute girl out I've had a crush on for over eight months. Turns out she isn't a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 447
You deserved it 127

Top comments

You know I'm in love with this chick Because it seems we really click There's no room for doubt I think I'll ask her out Wait... did you say she has a dick?

oooh, tough break. The last four girls I've asked out told me they only like girls. Keep swinging.

Comments

jahwn 12

If she is a tranny YDI but if you just didn't notice he was a guy FYL.

CoffeeCovered 0

I can see how this would happen. I'm a girl, but I usually like to wear baggier clothes because it's more comfortable, and I also have short hair. I don't even know how many people have mistaken me for a guy. And there's also some people in my school that I can't figure out if they're a guy or a girl, even after I talk to them.

timeoffire45 8

Wow. Just wow. I could see it more if you wanted to date a guy and the "guy" you wanted to date turned out to be a girl (since girls seem to be more comfortable with androdgny (sp?) than guys: just a personal observation based on a biased population, I know, but it's the only one i've got), but the other way around? I don't think there are many guys out there who dress like/almost-like girls that I, personally, wouldn't be able to spot the difference after, say, a week or less... But 8 MONTHS? Wow. Just wow. I said that already, but it still applies :-P Anyway, regardless, this is kinda classic and kinda your own fault if you didn't see it after 8 months... (8 months?!?!? 8 MONTHS!!!?!!)

doggie3 0

and that my friends, is the ultimate rejection.

That is why you learn stuff about a crush before get to know them so that exact situation does not happen.

terriibabiiix23 0

soooo, is she some sort of tranny or something ?

jonnyplayzaguita 0

YDI for being a ****** retard

Drummerboy1234 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's one for the books