By Anonymous - 16/05/2012 17:02 - United States - Houston

Today, I finally got the chance to meet this wonderful guy I met on a dating site. She was very excited to see me, too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 914
You deserved it 5 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

Chick with a dick? I'll bet within hours, we're going to get the FML from the other girl, "Today, I met this girl in real life that I'd met online. She took one look at me and left. FML." I've heard of people stretching the truth about their age, weight, height, income, etc. online, but when you stretch about your gender, you can expect some rapid blowback.

From Some Like It Hot: Daphne/Jerry: But you don't understand, Osgood! [Whips off his wig, exasperated, and changes to a manly voice.] Uhhh, I'm a man! Osgood: [Looks at him then turns back, unperturbed]: Well, nobody's perfect! Note: the last line is ranked #48 in the American Film Institute's list of the top 100 movie quotations in American cinema.

Lennes 12

Dating sites... You just can't trust them.

Or the people that use them lol, it's just too easy to lie, even when your bad at it

Thus begins your new lifestyle as a lesbian

reddudeover 2

She was in lesbians with you.

Looks like you will be getting some scissor action tonight, Or muff bumping whatever you want to call it.

Lola! Lo-lo-lo-lo-Lola! Except in reverse. Alol! Al-al-al-al...oh **** it.

A) It was my iPhone autocorrect. B) My little sister posted that, not me! C) It was sarcasm. D) I was really drunk when I posted that! E) No one's perfect Pick your favourite.

I thumbed you up because you are DocBastard.

Blaqkeyeliner 6

Is this your way of coming out of the closet? ;)

Yes, she was confident that if she searched for a male online he would actually turn out to be female, thereby giving her an opportunity to come out. Good thing it all worked out for her which is why she promptly submitted it to FML.