By Anonymous - 24/09/2010 04:53 - Canada

Today, I finally got everything in order to ask out the girl of my dreams. I bought her a gold necklace, engraved with our names, and with the date on the back. Everything was going great until she got sick and had to go home. Now I'm stuck with this necklace with the wrong date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 665
You deserved it 53 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You bought a necklace and engraved it... FOR A DATE? How needy are you? Geez.. desperation obviously has a price... the price of a necklace.

Pool that necklace. For like... a year. Then if you are still together, maybe it won't scare her away. Judging from what you wrote its the first date... you would freak her out with a gift like that on first date. Freak her straight out of your life forever.

Comments

rwctkd95 0

all yall niggas are haters! y'all gold diggers would found it sweet.

Eww Creepy FML. This is so wrong on so many levels :P. Such a stalker..

mpoppe1018 2

that is so incredibly and creepy. just a bit of advice from a girl with experience, dont ever do anything like this again.

wowwww.. yeah, you're gonna freak her out. get rid of the necklace..

you my friend, are a GRADE A DOUCHEBAG!! shut chya freakin **** holstah, and neva post on fml again. your a worthless piece of shit with no game. get over yourself, and grow up. thank you, and good day.

dmnevo 0

seriously you can get damn near any girl you want if you just have a little confidence. what kind of idiot buys a gold necklace for the 1st date. maybe you need to work on your communication skills.

ladybugobgyn 0

While you are at it, OP, you may as well send a framed and signed photograph to the police. I'm sure they will be seeing you soon, when your other "girls of your dreams" line up to file stalking charges and begging for restraining orders.

Well... not only is it really tacky, but for a FIRST DATE??? wtf?