By teepee - 13/11/2009 15:53 - United Kingdom

Today, I fell asleep in a lecture. I laughed at something amusing in Dreamworld, but the laugh came out as a prolonged creepy groan in Lectureworld. I woke up to see everyone within a 5 meter radius staring at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 114
You deserved it 14 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Favourited for the "Dreamworld" and "Lectureworld". I like seeing a bit of creativity here for a change.

perdix 29

(My first attempt at this comment seems to have disappeared. Sorry if it's a double post.) Oddly enough, your professor is going to be laughing in Gradeworld and you will let out yet another prolonged, creepy groan in Failworld. Enjoy your never-ending stay in Parentsbasementworld.

Comments

blackturquoise08 0

I like how you said prolonged creepy groan... bahaha you made my day!

Because they never fix errors on FMLs...

zippit09 0

In the 17 minutes between our comments? Pretty unlikely.

Give it up, Chelsee. You fail. You were being a bitch, and turned out to look like an idiot.

Skull_300 0

**** your classmates! They're jealous because they didn't fall asleep. Did you wake up with a pool of drool on your desk?

Ermm... #34... The OP is from the UK, and they (like the REST of the world) use the metric system (which actually makes SENSE) it's only us silly Americans that have our own system.

_theman_ 0

not only us silly Americans, yeah other countries use the Imperial system. Metric is used in most of the world. so double check your facts.

Yeah I'm a carpenter in Canada. We use the imperial system, which is dumb and less accurate. The metric system is easier to add subtract divide multiply. **** the imperial system and it's the USAs fault we still use it

#4 who ******* gives a shit if people spell stuff right or wrong anyway? OCD much?

WinchesterRising 0

at least you didn't say something embarrassing

hahahahha, happened to me once, but i was dreaming that i was falling, and when i woke up i was like "woaaaaaaaah"and the teacher was like wtf?

muffinsareyummy 1