By unlucky - 21/10/2010 13:55 - United Kingdom

Today, I failed my driving test. The examiner insisted I that didn't check a junction before pulling out. I did, he just didn't notice because he was too busy staring at my chest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 190
You deserved it 5 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You know, it's possible to have your cheast completely coveted up and still have people notice it. It bugs me that people assume that she must have been dressed like a *****.

SwtCherryPie 26

maybe dont dress like a hoochie and cover urself up if u dont want people looking at you

Comments

Just be grateful.... in South Africa you HAVE to bribe the officers or you DON"T PASS at all!!!!!!!!!!! and the waiting list to do your test again????? 3- 5 months!!!!

No. DRIVING test. It's not the written part of attaining the license if she's already in the car practicing driving, moron.

Numbar_Foar 0

Really, dude? Really? You're just sad. How could she not notice? Everyone can see when somebody is staring at them from the corner of their eye. I'm sure if a perverted man was staring at some poor teenage girl's chest, she would notice. It's not hard to notice when a man is making un-wanted advantages. If you weren't in her situation, you wouldn't know. Stop being a dumb ass.

# 80 You just can't drive, that's why you have to attempt to bribe the officials, and that's why you FAIL...

Make a complaint against him. Sure you can't prove anything, but if you let them know about it they might give him a warning. Hey if enough people complain about him they're gonna have to do something about it. It's probably not the first time he's done it. Don't let that perverted bastard get away with it.

That was a reply to the guy who basicly said to let it all hang out cuz guys like it.

BillNyeTheUSspy 0

you were looking at him, he was looking at your boobs, and your boobs had their eyes on the road

haha well at least you got nice boobs!