By unlucky - 21/10/2010 13:55 - United Kingdom

Today, I failed my driving test. The examiner insisted I that didn't check a junction before pulling out. I did, he just didn't notice because he was too busy staring at my chest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 190
You deserved it 5 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You know, it's possible to have your cheast completely coveted up and still have people notice it. It bugs me that people assume that she must have been dressed like a *****.

SwtCherryPie 26

maybe dont dress like a hoochie and cover urself up if u dont want people looking at you

Comments

well u weren't watching the road if you kept seeing him stare at ur boobs. just saying lol

agblud 2

haha nice catch I didn't even catch that

#18 has a point. if you was watching the road, how would you catch him looking at your chest?

You do realize that you have to have peripheral vision in order to drive, right? It's possible to notice boob oglers while looking at other things. Especially if she has to turn her head to look both ways at an intersection.

noeryu 1

That's what you get for trying to effect the results of your test by hanging your toys out..

Numbar_Foar 0

You're an asshole. Grow a pair.

This and the lack of back problems are the only reasons I enjoy having a small chest.

Bah, there are more reasons than just those two. You can run unhindered, you can wear lower cut shirts and still not come across as hoochie. Your nerve endings are closer together which... moving right along... And some guys prefer different sizes.

FYLDeep 25

That's what you get for posting a FML that doesn't start with "Today,". Wait... nevermind, it was there all along. I just didn't notice the first time since I was distracted by your chest.

should have shown more cleavage maybe you'd have passed