By spleg - 16/12/2010 12:06 - United Kingdom

Today, I discovered that the painful eczema I get every winter was actually being caused by the moisturising cream I use to treat it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 428
You deserved it 4 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you started using the cream for no reason then?...

She's also *15 years old*. It's guys like you that make me want to build a concrete fortress around my house to prevent any sick ***** like you from getting to my daughter.

Comments

MetalCraze 11

Sympathy I just realised the mineral oil in certain hand lotions I use for dry skin causes a seeping rash bad enough to have to go to the hospital.

varkey 7

wait, so why did you use the cream in the first place? you couldn't have had the eczema then, since the cream causes it...

I use Vaseline and it cleared up right away. best thing ever.

I have it. just be sure after you take a shower put lotion where ever you spots are. it doesn't have to be a doctor prescribed medication. use jergins just something that doesn't have a smell... it'll help trust me :)

AAAAHHHH12 2

The irony volcano is spewing hot, ironic, lava.

So you just started using the cream for no reason? Because if the cream caused your eczema, that would mean you were using cream to treat it when you didn't even have it.

so did u just randomly start using the treatment cream one day, and then u started to get eczema? hmmmm normally u get the illness first and then use the treatment... but whatever!

im sure he started using it to treat the eczema and found out it was probably just making it worse. think a little

I think it's that OP gets it a little then uses the cream

oliolioxenfree5 0

it's sooo terrible in the winter ):

sam_stalker 0

I have TERRIBLE eczema on my scalp. no shampoos or ointments help, so I have incredibly dry, flaky skin that looks like thick dandruff year round. OP I know how you feel :(