By Anonymous - 09/07/2014 01:20 - United States - Charlotte

Today, I discovered that my best friend has been telling everyone at our workplace that I'm faking my pregnancy for attention. She was at every single one of my ultrasounds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 198
You deserved it 3 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well when you start to show, she's gonna look prettyyy stupid

Comments

Don't worry, I don't think anyone will believe her because you'll probably get pretty big soon. When the baby comes out nobody will believe her.

Sounds like she's an attention you-know-what.

Sounds like she's the one whose begging for attention. Don't worry about it! Soon (if you're not already) you will be showing that adorable baby bump and holding your newborn in your arms. Congrats! :3

I hope she's your ex-best friend now that you know what she's been saying about you!

First things first - dump the garbage and find someone who will really be your friend. You do NOT need this kind of stress in your life right now. Second - Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy! They will leave you exhausted 24/7, making you wonder if you can actually do it. But the very first time your baby holds your finger in their tiny little hands; you'll know it's all worth it. Good luck & God bless.

They wouldn't be my best friend anymore if someone did that to me. I think you should "dump" her as a friend. She will just be negative to you and your child. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and you have a beautiful child

skittyskatbrat 19

Congrats on the baby :) Make sure the other workers know that she went to the ultrasounds with you, and I'd say end the friendship with her immediately. At work, refer to your baby bump as "Ellen's Imaginary Baby" or whatever that b*tches name is. Don't let people forget what a lying manipulative ass that woman was, but do it in an amused and funny fashion. "Ellen, I'm off to my imaginary ultrasound tomorrow. I take it you don't want to pretend to go with me again?" She'll then look very stupid in a few months and the coworkers will be aware that she's a dishonest drama queen out to make problems and will be less likely to be suckered by her in the future. Oh, and if she asks why she's not invited to the baby shower, look surprised and ask if the imaginary invitation didn't arrive?

She a bitch and she doesn't deserve to have a friend like u wait idk u…

Wonder what she'll say once the kiddo is born