By Eyebrowless - 06/06/2015 16:29 - United States - Willingboro

Today, I decided to wax my eyebrows. My entire eyebrow came off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 008
You deserved it 13 910

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Novadi 22

Did you cover your entire eyebrow with wax or something? I don't think that's normal.

princessbloky 12

Did you wax the other one off too? For consistency?

Comments

Sorry to laugh ... but that's why they send estheticians and cosmetologists through a ton of training! estheticians go for a minimum of 500 hours in most states (3 months full time, which is 10 hours a day 5 s a week, or 6 months part time, which is 5 hours a day 5 days a week). cosmetologists go to school for 1500 hours, 35-40 hours a week! it's to keep people safe. please see a professional next time! do not hurt yourself! if you damage the follicles enough, some or a lot of the hair you wanted to come back may not. please be careful!

If your eyebrows can't grow back, when you're about to go to bed, clean your eyebrow area and wear olive oil on the eyebrow overnight, every night. In the morning, wash it off. Also, during the day, use Vaseline on your eyebrows and reapply as needed but don't put enough to show too much shine. In three months time, you'll see a lot of progress. Stop this regimen when you feel that your eyebrows are okay.

drealex360 5

You can use a black marker or a permanent marker and draw them back on...maybe this time you can draw some "squiggly" lines