By rider - 24/11/2009 10:58 - Qatar

Spicy
Today, I decided to surprise my wife at her softball game. I saw her distinctive motorcycle jacket through the canvas dugout wall and decided that I would feel her up from behind, to surprise her. She lent her jacket to a friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 162
You deserved it 11 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Groping anyone in public = FAIL dude. Something like this happened to my daughter... she was humiliated and felt victimized for a very long time because some guy thought he was grabbing his wife. He's lucky he left before I found out what happened. Maybe you should try keeping your hands to yourself in public.

A random guy groping her in a video store is no accident. She's also mildly autistic. he didn't hug her, or try to hold her hand or any other innocent gesture. He copped a feel in a family oriented place of business. What I teach my daughters is that they have a right to not be pawed by some jerk because their shirt might be the same color as the jerks wides shirt. Would you want your private parts grabbed by a stranger? wait... maybe you shouldn't answer that.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Ssssssucks! But, agreed with 12 (the entire post, actually)

Well did she like it? You may have a possible hookup situation here OP. JUMP ON IT!

A random guy groping her in a video store is no accident. She's also mildly autistic. he didn't hug her, or try to hold her hand or any other innocent gesture. He copped a feel in a family oriented place of business. What I teach my daughters is that they have a right to not be pawed by some jerk because their shirt might be the same color as the jerks wides shirt. Would you want your private parts grabbed by a stranger? wait... maybe you shouldn't answer that.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
AeFinder224 0

btw i have to agree with #17 accidents do happen.

BeastBoyIsbetter 7

Holy shit what did I just read

Did I say boobs? No. And not all women are ok with being groped by strangers whether it's boobs or crotch. and it was NOT discreet.

She still has nothing to be devastated for. It was an accident, an extremely awkward and embarassing one, yes, but still an accident. It's not about being okay with being groped, it's about realizing people make mistakes and you can't crucify them or yourself for what happens as a result. If the guy had harassed her further after he realized he had the wrong girl, then she can feel victimized.

^totally agree. jenny66 is teaching her daughter all the wrong things

Try explaining that to an autistic child. I believe I stated that in an earlier post. Tampit.

I admire that you teach your girls men shouldn't grope them if they don't want them to. But I would recommend teaching them about how sometimes people make mistakes.

perdix 29

It would be hilarious if the "friend" were a dude! He goes to feel her up and ends up with a surprise reach-around.

tom_boddet 0

how does the saying go "look before you leap" YDI

xoluvinshayxo 0