By Anonymous - 02/09/2009 17:38 - United States

Today, I decided to lay out topless in my fenced-in backyard. For about an hour, everything was going great until I sneezed and my creepy, middle-aged neighbor said "bless you". From my bushes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 171
You deserved it 17 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell? Gawd, what a creeper. Beat his ass. You shouldn't lie out naked if you know there is a possibility that someone can see you though. YDI.

Wow... what a creepy guy. But if your yard is fenced in, how did he get in the bushes?

Comments

Edge578 0

How dare that asshole say Bless You. The nerve of people

dwhitlock 6

You could take it as a complment

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why FML shouldn't allow kids under 13 on the site. They write such moronic comments.

To the person who said 'get him arrested and/or a restraining order' he was in HIS backyard. See, that's his backyard. He's supposed to be there. And she can't know how close to the bushes he was unless she was also in the bushes, which she wasn't. So even if he was looking, there's nothing to apply to a restraining order much less get the guy arrested. He shouldn't have been staring at the OP through the bushes but short of telling the guy she doesn't want him looking at her, there's not much to be done. There may be a law regarding the assumption of privacy but she'd probably still have to at least tell the guy to not look first, and she'd still have to prove he was looking. If she's lying on the grass, she could try putting two wooden stakes and a towel between them to ensure she's got privacy on that side. A little hassle but doable. Maybe she can write on a large white towel in fabric paint STOP LOOKING AT ME YOU CREEP.

popcorncomics 0

Idiot, it said clearly " From my bushes."

I took that to mean tall bushes or a hedge in front of or behind the fence. That is, bushes directly connected to the adjacent yard. I don't know anyone with bushes in the middle of their yard.

bushes covering her side of the fence are common

I swear to god there was another FML just like this not long ago. It may not have had the topless-in-the-backyard situation, but the part about a person who was not expected to be there saying "bless you" was exactly the same.

How many FMLs are there that go "Today, I was wiggling my butt for this hot guy. It was going great until I noticed my tampon string was showing. FML"

Animati0n 0

Don't lay topless in your backyard. -_-

thats terrible that guy is a perv report him for peeping anyways that really does suck i feel sorry for you if i were you i'd go over there and beat his ass.

Trollkiller 0

fake fake fake same old fml slightly modified