By Anonymous - 10/09/2011 06:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to formally introduce my girlfriend to my parents. My dad took the opportunity to apologize for walking in on us a few days ago while we were having sex. It wasn't her. Thanks dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 357
You deserved it 275 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You dumb asshole you fuking deserve it

well it was your fault you were with another girl in the first place....now im sayin thanks dad! :)

thats a bitch move ur a dick for cheating **** you

Most of you morons didn't bother to think that perhaps the OP wasn't dating his girlfriend at the time. Quit acting like a bunch of perfect individuals.

kiakia0131 23

The "thanks Dad" makes it seem like he was cheating. And besides, the girlfriend might think she's nothing but a rebound if he only had sex with someone else a few days ago. And why are you calling us "perfect?" Are you saying it's ok to cheat?

rofflewaffle 9

Yeah, I know I always introduce my boyfriend to my parents ASAP, don't you? Like, first date amirite? Don't try to stick up for OP. He cheated. End of story.

Today, my boyfriend introduced me to his parents. His dad apologized for walking in on us having sex, which would have been alright if we actually had sex yet. FML.

Actually, I should have said "which would have been okay if I actually had sex with him a few days ago. FML"

anga11x 1

look at all these little girls calling the OP jerk and asshole. you all can be just as guilty. dont say you wouldnt or never have, ******* harlots...

That doesn't make OP any less of a jerk, just sayin'

#94 You are generalizing all of us of being cheaters you dick. Besides we are insulting the op because he had sex with another chick while being in a relationship with another person. Asshole. BTW i'm 16, only had 2 relationships in my life, one during the ninth grade, one during my junior year which lasted until last week. And i'm still a virgin. You are some **** **** thinking we would all cheat on our respectable girl/boyfriends, please get your dick removes or your vag sewed up.

supergirl405 2

wow. what a dumbass.. ydi bigtime!! i hope she dumpes you! ******* cheater..

ArielTheMermaid 17

No.....no sympathy. YDI for cheating. I hope she dumped you, and I hope you never get another girlfriend. Stupid cheaters.

Do you have some sort of thing for getting people on the internet to insult you? That's the only reason I can think that you would post this... I mean, seriously, did you even think for a SECOND anyone would sympathise with you?