By Anonymous - 02/01/2014 05:14 - United States - Stockbridge

Spicy
Today, I decided to do a little shopping at Victoria's Secret. The woman at the register smiled and asked, "Got a special someone to impress?" I told her that my boyfriend of three years was in town for New Year's and we haven't seen each other in months. Then I went home to my four cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 480
You deserved it 121

Top comments

T9FTW 20

You could've avoided this "FML" feeling. Why'd you lie?

I'm sure you'll find a nice bf. make that your New Years resolution

Comments

That's ok! First pleasure yourself then your kittie

orsombre_fml 11

My mom is a 74 year old petite widow. She wears Victoria's secret too :-D OP, I am sure you are a lovely person. To find a nice boyfriend, take an activity that you enjoy AND where you can find more men than women ;-)

While working at retail or stores like that, you aren't ever supposed to assume. So it was wrong of her to say that. On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with being single.

It was pretty stupid of her to say that. She works at Victoria's Secret for pete's sake. It's not like she doesn't see that all day.

Oh no she lied due to insecurity therefore she deserves it... Lol... Self-righteous much?

You're too sexy for your cat, too sexy for your cat. Poor pussy, poor pussy cat.

Your single for now...no biggie...someone will come by...

There's nothing wrong with buying new clothes just for yourself or anything

It's ok op; she was probably just pumped up since the big semi-annual sale started today and wanted to be friendly.

Op, you are obviously single by choice. There is someone out there for everyone.