By whoknows?! - 05/02/2010 21:18 - France

Spicy
Today, I decided to change my boyfriend's background on his phone. As I was in the process of changing it, I noticed his most recent picture is of a naked girl. The naked girl happened to be my 18 year-old sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 917
You deserved it 5 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EllyH 0

send the picture from his phone to your parents :)

Comments

themixedt4pe 0

Perhaps she was going to set the background of his phone to a picture of herself since it's almost Valentine's Day? I would think that was cute if my boyfriend did that on my phone, or vice versa. Then again, we don't have anything to hide... I just don't think the OP was being nosy. My friends still mess with phones if they're just left around unattended. Granted, some of my friends aren't terribly mature, but immaturity is different than snooping. Even if you were snooping, FYL OP, no one deserves to be cheated on.

what's really funny is that everyone Is positive that the sister sent the pic or modeled for it. the bf is prolly younger...15-16 is my guess and prolly caught her changing through a gap in a door or something. HOWEVER... stay the **** out of other peoples things.

stormin972 0

Since she's 18, make it a forward! Or use it for blackmail.

I think "changing the background" was her way of saying "I was snooping, but won't admit it on here as I want to be the helpless victim in all this so everyone on here will take pitty on me". Maybe he put the pic on there to see if you would snoop his phone, and look what you did, you snooped.

lmao WIN!! what a great excuse and counter argument to make! "it was just to see if you would snoop!!!"

...so that makes it okay that he has a naked picture of her sister on his phone? I think you need your head examined. Even if she was snooping, he's a dirty bastard who deserves castration so he doesn't have sons to pass his horrible morals on to. End. Of. Discussion.

DreamerofWorlds, no it doesn't make it OK for him to have naked pictures of other girls on his phone. The point is that OP is not an innocent victim she would like everyone to think. She's in the wrong here just like he is in the wrong. They both deserve each other. He's a cheater and she's a snoop.

DreamerofWorlds, I am not saying that it's ok that he cheated, but its not ok that she snooped either. For all we know, it could have been a fake picture with a photoshopped head of her sister on it. My girlfriend and I trust each other. I respect her privacy, and she respects mine. I ask before using her laptop, or phone. Why? Because they are both personal to her. I agree with lostfaithinpppl, the OP and her boyfriend deserve each other.

Anybody who snoops deserves to find something they don't like :D

snoop is not in the same level category as cheater.

jswi95x3 0

omfg thats so awesome!! dibs to ur bf btw

MermaidSongXOXO 6

The word is "distrusting" and apparently she had a good reason to. Her BF and her sister are untrustworthy.

don't start another argument, don't you think you've caused enough trouble mermaid?

MermaidSongXOXO 6

I'm not arguing. Also, I didn't mean to cause trouble. It just... I don't know. I said something stupid and it built from there and I don't know whether or not I was right to say what I said.

I suggest you maybe retreat gracefully from this comment page? at least while you have your dignity intact :)

Kr3tS22 0

y the **** are you even near his fone????? that's where this whole thing starts

YDI for messing with your boyfriends stuff, don't go through his cellphone next time

o0XMzMayX0o 0

#124 so he can keep on cheating on her yeah if I was her I would b glad I found out!