By neonstarr - 30/10/2013 10:41 - New Zealand

Today, I could think of more 'pros' than 'cons' for why I should start drinking again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 202
You deserved it 7 145

neonstarr tells us more.

Op here. Surprised this got posted. Sorry to burst some the bubbles but I'm not an alcoholic, I stopped drinking because of medical reasons, turns out I have gluten intolerance which caused damage to my gut, and by association killed my stomach lining and throat. Wasn't pleasant. Also I'm a chick. And since I'm better, I was weighing out pros and cons at 330am. If I ever do have a drinking problem Ill use some of the advice :)

Top comments

Rainhawk94 27

Did you take a shot for every pro?

There may be more pros, but maybe the cons outweigh the pros?

Comments

If you are a coeliac then stick to ciders and spirits; works for my friend and he has bad reactions to gluten too - everything in moderation OP! :)

Be sure to research the spirits first; some whiskeys that use wheat are ok because the distillation process destroys/removes the gluten, others will still have gluten present.

I liked this comment because I am too!

Everything is good in moderation. Moderation being key here.

Coeliacchic93 21

no coeliac can have gluten in moderation the long term effects are NOT worth it

Your liver can fail after long periods of drinking or you can get alcohol poisoning and die, just a few reasons for your list :)

Hopefully you called up your AA sponsor or went to a meeting or something. Good luck staying sober.

If you're health or maybe even your life if you already have health issues, isn't enough for you , not even the FML team can help you.