By littleteapot - 05/09/2014 02:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, I complimented a guy on his beard. His response? "Thanks. Wanna sit on it?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 149
You deserved it 14 409

littleteapot tells us more.

littleteapot 21

Did I sit on a stranger's face? haha no

Comments

If this story went on and actually sat on his fact: That guy: Today, after someone complimented me, I told her to "sit on my face". My nose is broken after she actually sat on my face. FML

should have said yes and wait for his reaction.

littleteapot 21

I was laughing way too hard to reply lol

IKickPuppiesHard 16

At least you took it in stride instead of letting it ruin your day. :)

#112, why would it ruin her day? Especially if he was attractive. Nothing wrong with some spontaneous head.

Being a man with a beard I must say... that is a completely valid question!

As a woman, with a love for beards, I completely agree!

the start of a great relationship ^^^^^

Shhhhh, girl there is no use... The ship has already sailed.

A lot of guys aren't down to do that. Take the opportunity OP.

Proof you don't have to be mature to grow facial hair.

Most of us, including me, who will never be mature

The most appropriate way to ask someone to sit on your face.

I...I don't know...I can't help but imagine that the beard would be itchy around the inner thighs and stuff and be a bit of a distraction. *thinks way too much about this*

Beards feel great on the inner thighs. Beards/goatees on men are a must.

94, I totally disagree. I think beards feel super uncomfortable against my skin.

PerditaDessa 38

Actually, I do. This makes the top five. I'd tell you the other four but my comment would be moderated.

Regardless of whether she sat on it or not and how comfortable it is. This guy is smooth as ****.

How's he smooth if he doesnt shave? He'd be all bushy and hairy, not smooth, ......unless he shaves the other beard......