By Anonymous - 08/10/2012 17:27 - United States - Placentia

Today, I cleaned out my house and placed multiple boxes of clothes and books in my two-seated truck to take to the Goodwill. While turning onto the highway, everything tumbled on top of me, sending me crashing into a guardrail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 590
You deserved it 8 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And they wonder why people don't give to the poor.

Oh no! I hope you and your car are okay. Next time maybe strap the boxes down in the truck bed.

Comments

skulltorn 8

No good deed goes unpunished......

18 and 19 were posted at the same time. Chill.

skulltorn 8

Wow didn't see that, what a small world lmao

#22 Are you a moderator or do you play one irl?

They didn't want to leave you. They WON'T let you.

Glad you weren't hurt, and you didn't kill anyone else... Not only did you not secure the boxes, but you weren't driving appropriately in consideration of your cargo... When you are on the road it's not just your safety at stake, but other motorists... I don't think you deserve it, but it was most definitely your fault.

olpally 32

Is the car okay? :) that's very thoughtful op, hope you were still able to deliver your stuff to goodwill after the wreck. :)

#29 Please don't spell like that. It makes you look like an idiot.

This was the universe's way of telling you that your old shit was too shitty even for the needy. Next time try donating stuff instead of shit.

Docbastard I love your comments. Insert witty comment here.

unknown_user5566 26

Who let all the fanboys out of their cages today? Good grief.

I...may have...accidentally...unlocked the cage...

unknown_user5566 26

Damnit, Squeaky! Who gave you the key?!

olpally 32

I did... Sorry kyleekay... *thumbs down* :D

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#41: So, how does Doc's ass taste?

It tastes like rainbows and pixie dust. Haileypotter, I fully expect you to delete your "favorite commenters" from your profile info, or else you can consider your nose firmly implanted in their asses too. Hypocrites piss me off.

Psych101 9

75- And now we play the waiting game. If 74 does what you say, then 74 is still a hypocrite for doing exactly what you say. Ah, who doesn't love a no-win situation?

Psych101 9

Let me rephrase that to make it clearer. If 74 does exactly what you say, then he/she is ass kissing, making him/her a hypocrite as well.