By Noname - 25/02/2009 21:31 - United States

Today, I came home to tell my parents about my new nose job I got about a month ago. My mom always told me I should get one, so I didn't tell her right away to see if she would notice. I was home for about 20 minutes before she asked me, "so when are you getting that nose job?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 996
You deserved it 6 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Melly_fml 0

this isn't ****** because of her not noticing the nose job, it's ****** that she even told you that in the first place! and that you listened!

this makes me appreciate my mom so much more. she's proud of her offspring. your mom sucks. tell her its her genes- you got it from her and back the **** off.

Comments

that's why you shouldn't waste money on dumb shit!

jdkfgkjdfb 0

1. Nose jobs are such a waste of money 2. What kind of parent encourages their kid to get plastic surgery?! 3. How could your mom not notice?

talkandplay326 0

Dont ever get plastic surgery. I'm sure you were beautiful just the way you were [and you are right now] but if your own mom says that to you, I'd be offended. She seriously needs to recognize you and accept that you are you.

You got RIPPED off!!! How could your fam not even notice? Did the doc even give you a nose job or did he just smash you in the face with a hammer and reset it?

#40 - no respectable doc would give a 14 year old a nose job. Your nose keeps growing until you're well into your 20's and really throughout most of you life... you ever wonder why grandmas nose and ears are so big? One word - CARTILAGE!!!

A doctor will if they have problems breathing, or if the nose has been broken and they are shaving bone and reseting it.

Your mother fails at parenting. Simple as

Yeah my mother is always saying I should lose weight. She actually half jokingly says I should go anorexic. OP you shouldn't have listened to her, just be yourself.