By Noname - 25/02/2009 21:31 - United States

Today, I came home to tell my parents about my new nose job I got about a month ago. My mom always told me I should get one, so I didn't tell her right away to see if she would notice. I was home for about 20 minutes before she asked me, "so when are you getting that nose job?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 996
You deserved it 6 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Melly_fml 0

this isn't ****** because of her not noticing the nose job, it's ****** that she even told you that in the first place! and that you listened!

this makes me appreciate my mom so much more. she's proud of her offspring. your mom sucks. tell her its her genes- you got it from her and back the **** off.

Comments

ummmyeahhh 0

okay, i could understand if your mom was pressuring you into doing it all your life. my mother was the same with my brother and losing weight until he finally snapped. his psychiatrist had to stage an intervention b/c he was so depressed, and she was the one nagging him. it sucks. give the nose job some time to heal, but ultimately, it doesn't matter what your mother thinks. as long as you are happy with the new you, that's all that matters. anyone else can go screw themselves.

toenails 0

This is a lie. Your nose should be bandaged or even puffy and swollen when you first get it done. The swelling doesn't even go away for several days. There is no way that she didn't notice this.

Swelling doesn't last for months, you talk grade eleven science and think your a plastic surgeon, tisk tisk

zachattack 0

@27 "my new nose job I got about a month ago" read A MONTH AGO.

Inkspell 2

#23, really? :[ i thought i had to be a user to submit, made an account for that reason.

gracky_fml 0

i don't have a username, and i can submit stuff.

i have a big nose :( my mom always tells me to get a nose job and i really want one. i'm sure it looks fine! it just needs a couple months to heal

Something similar happened to me. I got a nose job (nothing too drastic) right before I got into high school....... a few years later, my mom wakes me up one morning for school and says, "You know, if you want, we can bring you back to the doctor to fix your nose up some more and make it perfect." Because it was morning, it took me a moment to be like, "WTF is that supposed to mean?" Agree with #1, #39, etc.......

what? you can get plastic surgery BEFORE high school? aren't there any laws wherever you are?

slovesj 0

what a horrible mother.... first she tells you that you need a nose job and second she is oblivious to her own daughter. im sorry.