By Lulu - 05/12/2013 23:39 - United States - Imperial

Today, I came home to a noise complaint letter taped to my apartment door. I haven't been home in over a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 240
You deserved it 2 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks, I hope you can get it sorted out so they don't fine you or anything!!

Comments

Maybe someone has been staying in your room while you were gone...?

GoArmy6624 7

Sounds like you have a squatter

Sound like they were having a good time though.

Maybe you should turn off the stereo next time before you leave the place for a month! A looped Megadeath CD on 24-hours is too much for anyone!

Why's everyone saying ghosts? My first thought was people breaking in and having parties...

Doesn't anyone here live in an apartment? It's sometimes quite hard to tell where the sound comes from if there are many apartment, it's not like someone has to have been in op's apartment. We got a complaint about my dog barking, and the woman tried really hard to make it our fault, even though it was a dog two floors up. We hadn't been home for a week when she first complained.

Scynistr 20

I regret to inform you that you have poor taste in food, clothing, and furniture OP. My months stay at your apartment was horrible. The neighbors were rude and complained every time is played my music loud enough for my near def grandmother to hear it. Btw.. You should replace your locks, they were rather easy to pick.