By badjob - 12/09/2009 06:32 - United States

Today, I called the company with whom I had a job interview last week, which I thought went great, but hadn't heard back from. One of the interviewers claimed that I tried to grope her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 264
You deserved it 3 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fastcared 1

A similar thing happened to me; turns out the false claim against me was made by a very overweight woman who has a very negative self image. She claimed that I called her a "fat pig" -- Like I would do that during a job interview ??? Really weird, but there you are.

Comments

how can you think an interview went well if you sexually harrassed someone you pig

I think the point is, he didn't actually grope anyone.

Clearly it's hard to make out the tiny typing from waaaaaaaay up there on that soap box.

...I don't think he'd be asking for sympathy if he'd actually groped her. Don't be stupid. Chill out the femenism honey, you give the rest of us who just want to be paid equally and things like that a bad name. Note: Most femenists are not man-hating bitches who refuse to do anything to even try and make themselves look nice. There's a difference between objectifying oneself and simply making an effort.

Ringmaster1 0

Yes, most feminists are actually exactly as you described, nice try.

the_stereotype 0

fem man hermaphro troll, get the **** of the internet

this is probably obvious, but what exactly is a troll?

liketoknow 0

either this is retarded or you are ! Take your pick!

playfuldesk 0

You're lucky. She might have have filed a false sexual harassment suit if they'd hired you.

This is why sexual assault (rape, harassment, etc.) charges must come with a counter-suit of defamation. If it can be irrefutably proven that the accused is innocent, then the accuser was only making a court case to damage the accused's reputation - which is defamation.

How it should be, and how it really is, are two different subjects. All she has to say is that there were no witnesses. Her story will be believed, yours won't. A woman at a former office decided she wanted attention (she was well known as a troublemaker, but was very careful in her attacks) and she made a false claim against a co-worker. He was counselled and the incident was noted in his personnel file, she got her attention. About a month later she made a claim against him again. He got a week off without pay, she got her attention. He was told that his only recourse was to provide a witness, she didn't need one. He left soon after that and I left a little after he did. It was a toxic environment and I decided that it wasn't worth the risk.

Femnazis gotta become an internet-wide saying, because its sooo true. Has anyone heard it any other place than fml?

moonlight_daze 8

Yes. It's a term that's been around long before FML existed. Maybe even before the internet existed.

sounds like a place I would want to work at.