By ac13 - 27/06/2010 18:03 - United States

Today, I called my boyfriend to tell him how excited I was to drive 12 hours to see him and his new house. His girlfriend answered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 019
You deserved it 3 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Atleast it wasn't his boyfriend

Comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Hey you saved yourself a long-ass drive and the humiliation of finding out after the fact. Quit being a whiny butt and look on the bright side of things! There are plenty of fish in the sea/rivers/lakes etc. I'm sure you'll find someone who can appreciate your desperation.

FMLcommenterGIRL 0

That may be true, but I'm guessing there aren't too many fish in the gulf. Lame joke I know, but I had to.

32 you are a ****** up person.. coming from some1 on the gulf coast.. there is a special place in hell for you

Apolloholix13 0

that was really uncalled for, don't do it again sir.

ArtIsResistance7 1

C'mon now, they said they were joking. Quit taking it personally and getting butthurt about it.

Apolloholix13 0

hahaha the joke itself is actually clever, but some people find that kind of humor extrememly offensive. it was kinda like Eminem: uncalled for but awesome nonetheless.

Most long distance relationships never work out, >,< fyl though .-.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Atleast it wasn't his boyfriend

Not sure how that would've been worse. Cheating is cheating.

3mi1y_ 16

awh : theres WAY too many cheating FMLs on here :( it's quite sad. i'd kick him in the balls if i were you..

justanotherbird 19

I don't think we should necessarily assume that it is a long distance relationship. She may have been moving there as well in a short period of time and he had just gone ahead before her. That being said, it is awfully depressing always seeing these "my boyfriend/husband cheated on me" FMLs. Seems like humanity has lost what honor it may have had, if it ever had any at all.

justanotherbird 19

Crap! I didn't realize the first post had gone through. Sorry!

quackquackgopat 0

no no CALIFORNIA is the best place to live.

quackquackgopat 0