By f03_f0r_l1f3 - 26/06/2009 05:31 - United States

Today, I broke up with my girlfriend. Driving her home, we got stuck in a construction zone. I waited half an hour with with my ex-girlfriend bawling her eyes out in the passenger seat as I watched the traffic lady eat her lunch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 170
You deserved it 65 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL. The first time I read this I skipped the first bit and was like, wow, your girlfriend was so hungry that she cried after seeing someone else eating?

YDI for not dumping her in a situation where you didn't further interact with her.

Comments

At least the breakup wasn't via phone/text/email. Props for that, but still, you made the situation major awkward so YDI. **** her life for having to try and maintain composure in that situation sitting next to an inconsiderate guy.

How is he inconsiderate? I mean, there was probably a valid reason for breaking up with her, and he had the good grace to drop her home afterwards. The only mistake he made was tempting an awkward situation by not waiting until she was at home, giving him a fast escape. That's not inconsiderate, that's just stupid.

fluffysponges 0

Inconsiderate? So when guys break up with girls, they are inconsiderate?

When you break up with someone make sure you have a fast escape route. You should have waitted till you got to her place.... and maybe even after you got your dick wet.

half an hour is nothing. I was with a girl for eight more hours after breakup until I finally dropped her off at her friends. The worse part was that the breakup broke my heart too.

Why would you break up with her if it broke both your hearts and you still had to spend 8 hours with her? I mean I'm sure you had good reasons for both, it just seems strange to me.

a1mostevi1 0

he never said he broke up with her

I'm assuming he broke up with her because he said it broke his heart, too. Implying her heart was broke 'cause he broke up with her, but it also heart him, you know? I'm just assuming, though, so I could be wrong.

Beeebop 0

You deserve it for breaking her heart, prick.

FDXCpinballwiz 0

Well maybe he has a good reason to break up with her. Maybe she's a bitch or gets around. You can't blame the guy then.

perussian 0

nope.. its always the guys fault =]

If a girl cheats...It's the guys fault?

OMG, like it's like always the guys fault. Like DUH! seriously, what the ****? Are you dense?

#62 — No, she (#30) is just presumably another idiot.

Dante167 0

Haha I hate when people on this site call the guys a prick or jerk for breaking up with the girl, maybe you should learn his side of the story before judging, he could've had a great reason to break up with her.

Unfortunately, FML never works this way.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Well, in her (#30's) defense, most guys are incredibly shallow and break up for girls for completely idiotic reasons. Like not getting enough sex, or not getting any sex, etc. And, most guys suck, so it usually is his fault. but same goes for girls. We all suck, but we have to deal with it, unfortunately.

Shut up, you sexist. My friend's girlfriend of many months broke up with him, because she claimed "she wasn't attracted to him anymore." Women's emotions are way more unstable than men's and that causes them to make irrational decisions.

Can you prove most guys are pricks, you cow?

justxdream 0
Lexia_fml 0

12, that's disgusting. And I'm thinking I wouldn't want to be broken up with at my own house? And there's plenty we don't know. So it's just too bad, FYL

pikL3bOi 0

#11 it didn't seem like she tried to remain composed at all she was balling her eyes out, which she coulda helped until she was HOME!! FYL dude, but maybe not do it wen u have to drive her home

I've been dumped and cried before... he's ending something with her that meant a lot to her, of course she's going to cry in front of him...