By suckerrrrr - 29/05/2009 05:44 - United States

Today, I bought a top with some other things. I went to the restroom and had diarrhea, but there was no toilet paper in the stall. I had to use the receipt from the store. I then realized the clerk hadn't put the top in the bag. I needed that receipt to get the top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 220
You deserved it 14 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's just really crappy situation. Sucks.

That's why you check before using the toilet :). But a receipt?? Really?? That wouldn't even do much good... with diarrhea, you have to wipe like a billion times :P. I would've just waited until a person came in lol.

Comments

baysidebird88 0

ALWAYS CHECK FOR TP! everyone knows that

BulldogQB4 0

That's a little ****** up. #1 That's why you check before you leave the store. #2 That's why you don't shit on receipts.

so you just took the bag without the top in or without checking? wow.

next time check the bag before you leave the store, or before you wipe your a$$ with the receipt.

Why would you use a receipt?! You could've at least find some paper towel or shit next stall or near the sink or ask someone?! Any of that would've been better than the receipt! Seriously, GOD.

SouLEater_fml 0

I Call BS thick about a time you had diarrhea, how much TP did you use? and your telling me they used a receipt? what else did they use their hand?

This seems very believable... Especially at department stores receipts can get pretty long, so it would be enough to clean herself up without leaking once she stands. And cashiers don't have to give you anything, even if they remember you, if you came back for something. Perhaps there was a new cashier there, or maybe the shirt wasn't there anymore, in which case customer service would need to get involved - which requires a receipt usually.