By jessica238 - 08/04/2009 05:38 - Canada

Today, I bought a new purple shirt and decided to wear it to this charity function I was going to. I thought I looked pretty good in it. Then I got home and realized I left the sticker on. I had an "XL" sticker on my boob all night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 976
You deserved it 47 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

420hiadventurer 0

It's better than having a "used" sticker on your ass though.

#27-Depending on where she bought the shirt, it could mean a lot of things. I'm female and I've been perfectly comfortable in a Medium in some stores, than needed a Large or X-Large in others. This also comes into play if the OP has large boobs, because it is harder to find Small or Mediums that'll accentuate that. It all depends on the manufacturer and doesn't necessarily mean that the poster is fat.

Comments

I think people could probably already tell you're an xl without the sticker.

Heh, that's not really a bad thing. Maybe you'll get some numbers from it later ;)

I thougt it was different sizes for boobs anyway or is it an american thing?

#31 I know where you are coming from. Its really annoying, if you are like me and not ultra thin or thin and you are shopping, where your friends go and they can get clothes that fit, unlike us who have to go into aldult sizes because we are not thin enough for the sizes. #36 sizes get bigger for you fat aswell as your boobs.

Don't worry. Happens to everyone. Had someone "guess" my inseam once. I was freaked out till they told me I had the 38x30 sticker running down the back of my pants leg still. xD And to all the folks saying how she needs to lose weight and crap, unfortunately "XL" is average for women. I'm sure she's fine.

You're wearing an XL... I don't think too many people will be ogling you.

Have done it with new jeans, not XL. But an XL sticker on your boob - can't hurt to advertise.....