By tbee - 06/09/2014 00:13 - United States - East Carondelet

Today, I bought a large ice cream cake. No, there's no occasion, but I did ask the cashier to write "Happy Birthday" on it, just so she wouldn't know I was going to eat it all myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 465
You deserved it 10 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just go to a public place with the cake, make some friends by sharing.

Comments

That "extra" icing would make the cake taste even more yummy.

askullnamedbilly 33

The way you wrote extra in quotation marks makes it look seriously suspicious.

Haha, Maybe so. It's just that sometimes things aren't as good unless it has those extras and I wanted to emphasize that word! Example: Baked potato (kinda boring!) Now add the extra-- cheddar cheese, sour cream, butter, bacon, chives, the kitchen sink and you're left with "fun in your mouth"! On a side note, I would like to personally wish the OP A "Very Merry Unbirthday"! And say that it's my unbirthday too!

Unless op is one of us that hates icing and removes it, just means more waste :P

Actually, I like the idea of writing "Baked Potato" on the cake. It would make me feel oddly better about eating it.

I used to be a cashier and I can vouch that we give absolutely no craps what people buy unless it's some super bizarre combo, and even then who cares what we think about it

My friends and I used to go to grocery stores and try to come up with the most bizarre trios of items to get the biggest reaction out of people. It was fun, until we turned 17.

You should be happy you're the one with the ice cream cake :)

nataliewby 25

If you ended up with ice cream cake I don't see how this is an FML

askullnamedbilly 33

The cashier doesn't give a shit, trust me. And even if she did, what do you care? If you want to eat an ice-cream cake by yourself, eat a damn ice cream cake by yourself. As long as you don't do it in one sitting, that's a bit too much sugar and fat for your body to handle.

This sounds like a great idea that I will try some time this week, I haven't had ice cream cake in a while and this way I can pick the flavor.