By Anonymous - 08/05/2012 11:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend if he would still love me if I became a vegetable. His response: "Well, the sex wouldn't be any different." FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 777
You deserved it 35 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you even ask that in the first place?

Comments

day624 14

I cant believe you asked that!!! At least hes being honest earn some new moves or something

Why would you ask him that you Nitwit? You are probably a needy little idiot.

mzkay7 1

Don't worry about nothing I'm sure he was just being a smartass like 99% of men out there :p

Despite what other women seem to believe, "The Dead Fish" is not a good sex position.

Surely lying there like a corpse takes more effort than to just naturally move and get on with it?

What's with all the YDIs? OP doesn't deserve to be treated like that! Her boyfriend sounds like a typical shallow pig who wants sex and nothing else out of a woman. The fact that he replied with this asinine comment just proves that. Big deal, so OP isn't that great at sex. If that's all the guy cares about he should be castrated. If you want your partner to be better in bed, don't be an asshole about it, coach them. It's called communication. Look into it. OP, I'm sorry your boyfriend is an asshole. You should dump him now and find a good guy. If you do become a vegetable, he'll be out the door faster than a teleporting ninja. He's not worth it.

You can't say what he does or doesn't sound like. This FML provides no clues as to his personality. Also, you can't say what he's worth. You don't know him or OP, for that matter. Stop being an ass.

#168 He was telling her, he's probably told her tons of times, girls think they can just lay there and let the man do the work and then they bitch about how their boyfriend can't make them ******, sex is a two way street, you gotta give a little to get a little, men should no longer treat a woman as a goddess for the mere privilage of sleeping with them, stop bitching about things and do something about it dammit!

144, you're new here. So here's a little tip: Hate on Noor and most times you will be thumbed down and buried.