By Joe - 04/08/2011 18:28 - United States

Today, I asked a guy if he could buy me a pack of cigarettes, since I'm still under 18. He took my money, went into the supermarket, and must have slipped out a side-entrance, because he never came back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 798
You deserved it 126 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

christinez13 0

aww that sucks but you deserved it

bigbisawesome 0

Wow seriously you sir are an idiot

Comments

I'll never understand why people smoke cigarettes. Anyways, YDI for giving a stranger your money. Duh.

Damn, and you just trusted some random guy. YDI.

Although it's not appealing to smoke on the slightest, even if they are under eighteen in some places you can legally smoke at eighteen. Though you still cannot buy them until eighteen. Odd.

hey it keeps you from killing yourself:)

Parazad 16

YDI just for the fact you're smoking underage.

Egnar 19

MAN! Losing $10 bucks must really suck - But in reality I don't care that you smoke, a lot of my friends smoke and it doesn't bother me, however, I probably would have done the same thing. Not cause I want to steal your money but it's a small lesson to learn for trying to not only do something that is probably illegal in your area but also ask a complete stranger to risk quiet a bit on also doing something illegal for you.

KatrinaKitten 16

You totally deserve it, I'm sorry.

You totally deserved that. Ik everyone at least tries it but u will become hooked!

lacrossegirl775 0

If you ever see him again you should thank him. He's trying to do you a favor.