By Anonymous - 23/04/2011 20:54 - United States

Today, I asked a coworker if she would cover for me on Easter because I want to spend it with my 3 year old daughter. She said no because she wants to spend Easter with her kids, too. She doesn't have kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 302
You deserved it 7 161

Same thing different taste

Comments

just because you have a kid doesnt mean you're any better and deserve that day off more than she does.

sucks..but op should have planned ahead. also..aren't most places closed easter? unless it's like a breakfast // brunch place. in which case, at least you'll be getting lots of tips!

Easter Sunday and Monday aren't stat holidays so not all places close only good Friday

Sometimes, the most fun option is to bluntly state "You don't have kids", as you stare at her. Then you wait for a response. Make sure you stare the entire time, preferably (if you can do this) at the point on the wall directly behind her head. Creeps people out even more when it looks like you're staring through them.

Boners i still love you. Maybe not as much as Mr Vag but still. Love is love right?

I never understood why there were no Wester. Theres an Easter but no Wester how rude.

tBaybee 0

Cats are just like children you know!

every1luvsvag 10

cuddleme, who are you saying that you love more? But thank you for loving me.

Don't show up and say that bitch had your shift covered. That should teach her not to **** with you.

wankerwillie 0

Most places require a signed form. No signed form or a forged form and you find yourself with no job.

zander09 0

That's how it works at my job too.

Yes, because that's believable. The burden of finding a replacement is entirely on the person who's shift it is. At a lot of places if her co-worker said yes and it was undocumented, if the co-worker didn't show up, she'd be in trouble not the co-worker. But how very clever you are.

that sucks. :( I wish you the best of luck.. I know id be pissed if I couldn't spend Easter with my niece and nephew.