By Anonymous - 02/06/2011 07:26 - United States

Today, I applied for a dental insurance that claims "you cannot be denied". I was denied. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 940
You deserved it 3 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deadpool91 0

wow you must have some pretty bad teeth lol

Comments

Your teeth muat be really bad if they denied you. Have every heard of brushing your teeth? it might make them good enough to get dental insure.

Denied by a company that said cannot be denied? Write a complaint to consumer report. That's the violation right there. It doesn't matter because dental insurance company will get more money and dentists can be paid as long as patient comes in regularly. Wait a minute, u can be only qualify if you have good teeth? What the tuck is that supposed to be good? How would they even know if its done thru online or write an application? Oh, how could they be selfish? more applicants, more money to make and less money to spend. More visits, more health teeths lead to live longer and prosper. What the...

I would bet money on this requiring a credit check of some kind because it's a an annual contract with the insurance company. OP probably doesn't have bed teeth, just a bad credit score.

Sue the company for misrepresentation of information.

BulletCatcher12 0

that's false advertisement. you can legally sue them. I would. :p

joker0812 3

OH NOOOO! Your life must really suck. GET OVER IT!

sue for false advertisement. you cannot be denied means you cannot be denied. that's that.