By Anonymous - 14/05/2009 12:40 - Australia

Today, I am wearing a panda suit for the promotion of the restaurant I work at. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 321
You deserved it 15 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Panda Express? I love that place. It could be worse, you could be in a big hot dog, "Ask me about my wiener!"

Comments

a job is a job, be glad you have one

All i hear from this FML is "boohoo I have a job when a million other people don't and i'm getting paid to stand around" You don't want to wear the panda suit? I will. You sit down and fill out hundreds of job applications while I get paid to wear your panda suit, deal?

FYL, dude. The best kind of FYL at that - nice and succinct.

Cloudy_fml 0

Stop complaining. There's people who can't even get jobs, yet you have the audacity to bitch about yours.

AWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVEEE PANDASS!!!! I would have given you a BIGGG HUGG!

How is this a FML? You do NOTHING. NO ONE knows it's you. You stand there OR you go around and you can do whatever you please. You're a mascot. You can wander around and talk to people and you're doing your job. People are losing their jobs or can't even get a job due to the recession and YOUR LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A PANDA SUIT?! Oh no! This is sadder than that time Simba's dad died! Stop the presses!