By BEE - 10/10/2009 22:35 - United States

Today, I am in a very long line at the supermarket, gazing about in complete boredom when I spot a lady cradling what appears to be a cute newborn baby. Being enamored of all babies, I get off the line, go over and say "Oh, what a cute little baby!" The lady was holding a coconut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 239
You deserved it 47 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How did you mistake a newborn child with a coconut? That's what I'd like to know. o_o

Comments

Someone has been watching a little too much Mighty Boosh. Milky Joe appears to have fled his native desserted island, infiltrated the supermarket, and began his quest for world domination by mass procreation. Coconut babies - the way of the future. Next think you know they'll be taking our jobs, stealing our women. It has begun.

There are so many fat, round, hairy, ugly people around these days, are you sure you were wrong? Once you realized the baby's hideous head had no body, you could console the mother saying, "At least it's not anencephalic!" I'll bet you couldn't apologize profusely enough -- I hope she milked it for all it's worth.

don't babies have soft hair? i mean, a coconut has coarse and rough hair

how far did you have to walk? did you lose your place in line? details matter!

Too many people YDIing. Not enough people LOLing.

YDI only because you said the baby was cute BEFORE actually seeing it. What if there was a baby, but with a malformation of something like that? 'oops'... o_0

olivejuice001 0

So, you can tell us, does the stupid run in the family?

#39, bits of stupid do run in the family. But I believe it skipped a generation. #40, I'm glad I made you laugh. #41, I'm a she. And don't say retard. They prefer to be called little people.

528Alice491 3

Really?? Or just sounds like something she would do? Lol This has been one of my all time favorites. I could not stop laughing, I could just imagine the looks around these two women and their own reactions :')

Really really. She called me after it happened, and I walked her through the steps of submitting it to this site. I'm still really glad it got published.