By Anonymous - 07/01/2012 14:07 - Canada

Today, I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have debilitating 'morning sickness' all day. And now I get to add peeing my pants every time I throw up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 670
You deserved it 4 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1, If your mother had that logic, you wouldn't be here right now.

Comments

Rick_S 3

Being pregnant sucks for some people. Being a parent is awesome for most people. Just hang in there, and you'll be looking back wondering how your baby managed to graduate high school when you were just peeing your pants yesterday.

daydreamer244 13

Well it'll all be worth it in 7 months when a crying baby pops out of you :)

Hey at least you are pregnant. You must be happy about that. Plus when the kid grows up you can get them back. Thats what being a mom is about.

bubo_fml 10

If you wear a diaper during delivery, the baby will come out of the chute fully clothed & you won't piss in the Dr's eye! Double win!

darianl 0

Lol im also 8 weeks prego, and i did the same! Hahahaha i swear, i hate being a girl

Been there and done that. Sit on the toilet with a lined trash can in front of you. This too shall pass. Wishing you a happy, healthy baby!

I have an 8 month old isn't pregnancy so much fun!(; haha I'm lucky I didn't have any of the symptoms but believe it or not you'll miss being pregnant when the baby is here/: good luck!

I know how you feel! I am 7 weeks and I feel the same all day, haven't peed my pants yet though lol

Seriphe 16

Same here. I've found that ginger ale, sprite, or 7up help with the nausea, especially if you sip it at first. The carbonation helps somehow. Crackers don't help me at *all*.

Nothing had helped me at all! Only think I haven't tryed is ginger ale! I'll have to try it. Hard candy has helped me a little bit.

PhooBear 0

Nothing helps me at all either! It literally comes down to, what will be the least unpleasant on the way out. Which is almost always water. The worst is how hungry you are, but absolutely nothing seems appetizing. Good grief, this kid better be cute! ;)