By Anonymous - 19/09/2010 05:38 - United States

Today, I accidentally bumped into the fire alarm which set off a high pitch buzzing noise that could be heard throughout the entire dorm. It went on for at least two hours and none of the technicians could figure out how to turn it off. All the girls on my floor want to kill me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 008
You deserved it 7 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

What a bunch of jerks. It was an accident. Get over it. I went off to college and got assigned a dorm with a bunch of babies, too. It was awful. Right away I was pegged as the asshole of the floor but it was really just a difference of opinion, with me thinking I was there for an education and them thinking they were there to act like animals. I didn't ask them to become more studious, but they took offense at me not wanting to act like a drunken ****. The usual childish pranks ensued. They knocked on my door and ran away, and when I opened it, a big bucket of water was leaning on the door so I had a mess to clean up and the rug was trash. They rolled a lit firecracker under my door one night. This is really dangerous; another kid died in a fire caused by this exact same prank. I was still awake and saw the firecracker (they were outside making a ton of noise and giggling like idiots, another tip-off). It was really dry in the dorm and I always had a pitcher of water in the room so I doused the firecracker before it went off. Those dolts are probably still wondering why it didn't go off. And there's that old classic, taking a container of talcum powder and a blow dryer and blowing the powder under my door. I came home to another mess and that's really hard to clean up without a vaccuum, which I didn't have. Then they whined about the powder smell in my room, telling me to "do something" about it. I spent most of my time hanging out in the library because it limited the way the infants could attack me, plus I got a ton of work done. After the first semester, half of them were expelled while I made the dean's list. Of course this did not endear me to the remaining babies but over time the morons calmed down and pretty much settled for ignoring me, which was fine. Oddly, some of the worst of my attackers have contacted me, pretending we were pals and begging for favors and jobs. Uh, NO.

raineydayes 0

Wow 53. You went through a shit load of stuff and you still stood your ground. I respect you for how you handled the situation. Jus' sayin'. :)

but at least they know who you are, it's a start

ydi for not already crushing all that pussy

How do you"accidently" bump a for alarm you have to pull must of them

What's the point of having technicians when they can't do anything?