By rejected4ever - 14/02/2012 18:29 - United States

Today, for Valentine's Day, my boyfriend gave me the half-eaten chocolate bar that I left in his fridge two weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 563
You deserved it 4 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he remembered it was Valentine's day?

You would perhaps prefer that he either ate the whole thing or left it out in the sun so it would melt? Show some gratitude. All I got today was a cigarette butt and a purple nurple.

Comments

Be happy you got something, My fiance left for Marine basic training yesterday. wont hear from him for two weeks.

Because YOU'RE the one going through hell in that situation...selfish

umm i know his going trough hell, and its not being self fish, you must not know what it feels like to be with someone for 3 years....

Oh I know what it's like to be with someone a lot longer...and to be without them. I also know what it's like to be a service member and be sick of hearing the whining from the people who choose to be in a relationship with one yet whine about them being gone and missing stuff...especially pointless commercialized holidays.

I agree with 85. She's not being selfish, if I were her on Valentines I would feel the same way. Besides she's entitled to say whatever she feels like, it's a public website.

Michael_92 20

@90 hush no one wants to hear your negative attitude. @85 just wait he will be back to see you soon enough. Try and make the time pass with something.

You should have thrown it out if you weren't going to eat it. 2 weeks is long...

Hey, at least he saved it and didn't eat the bar.

Oh boo hoo! Quit your crying...so your bf didn't get you something on a completely commercialized holiday that means nothing. Not an FML. YDI for getting sucked into the commercial bs and expecting a gift just because retail companies push the same old cliche shit at us every February.

maddy99baerwald 0

Valentines is supposed to be a day for secret lovers/crushes to come forward.. If he is your boyfriend it is hardly a secret crush anymore so why even expect something. It's just the greedyness of the hallmark generation I supposed.

chels1994 11

Well, you're with him for a reason (whatever it may be) so don't complain; today is about more than just getting things

U do realize that's his way of saying, "don't leave half eaten chocolate bars in MY fridge for two weeks...what am I your maid!?"